To complete the purchase process you must click on the "Buy Now" button, which entails the purchase with payment obligation.
The form of payment of the good will be through credit card and / or bank transfer.
The applicable taxes are included in the price of the product.
Shipping costs are separate, and the user must check and accept before placing the order, the costs involved in sending it to your address, as they vary depending on the size and weight of the product or destination.
Home delivery and Services Point:
- Spain and Portugal, €3.50.
- Shipments to Balearic Islands, rate of 4,50€.
- Free shipping for Spain and Portugal from 120€.
- Free shipping to Balearic Islands from 175€.
- Germany 9,99€
- Austria 9,99€
- Belgium 9,99€
- Croatia 9,99€
- Slovakia 9,99€
- Slovenia 9,99€
- Holland, Netherlands 9,99€
- Hungary 9,99€
- Poland 9,99€
- Czech Republic 9,99€
- Romania 9,99€
- United Kingdom 14,99€
Home delivery only:
- Luxembourg 9.99€.
Only shipments to Services Point::
- France 9.99
In these destinies the shipments must be directed to domicile, but, automatically they will be delivered in the nearest Service Point to the domicile.
- Estonia 14,99€
- Ireland 14,99€
- Finland 24,99€
- Latvia 14,99€
- Lithuania 14,99€
- Denmark 24,99€
- Sweden 24,99€
The delivery time will be approximately 48h-72h after the completion of the order, for those shipments to be delivered within the Peninsula and Portugal. For international shipments the delivery time will be 72h-96h after placing the order approximately. If you have any doubt or incidence related to the shipment, contact with us to the mail email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with the products purchased in our online store, you have the right to withdraw from the contract by returning your purchases.
The withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by you, received the goods.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to the articles listed below:
1. Goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
2. Sealed goods which are not fit to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
3. Goods which, after delivery and taking into account their nature, have been mixed inseparably with other goods.
4. Sealed items that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.